Kuwait on Thursday reported two more fatalities from the COVID-19, bringing to 26 the total deaths in the country
The latest fatalities were two Indian residents aged 54 and 51 years respectively, the Health Ministry said. The ministry also reported 284 new coronavirus cases, raising toll to 4,024 cases, the ministry’s spokesman Dr Abdullah Al Sanad said in a media briefing. The newly diagnosed cases include 274 in touch with previously infected people and four others linked to travel to the UK and Egypt, the official said.
Rafael Nadal married his childhood sweetheart of 14 years, Xisca Perello, at a castle in Mallorca on Saturday. Nadal,…4332 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online
The four other cases are being investigated for sources of infection, Dr Al Sanad added.
Kuwaiti Health Minister Sheikh Basil Al Sabah earlier Thursday said that 150 more patients have recovered from COVID-19, raising the total recoveries in the country to 1,539
Against the backdrop of the unprecedented conditions brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, Boursa Kuwait saw a net profit…1045 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online