Kuwait has confirmed 666 additional cases of the novel coronavirus over the past 24 hours, taking the country’s infection tally to 56,174, the Kuwaiti news agency KUNA reported Tuesday.
The latest cases are 421 Kuwaitis and 245 foreign residents, the Health Ministry’s spokesman Dr. Abdullah Al Sanad said. Three new deaths from COVID-19 have brought the total such fatalities in Kuwait to 396, according to the official. All the new cases were in touch with previously infected people or are being investigated for sources of infection and those who were in contact, Dr. Al Sanad added.
Rafael Nadal married his childhood sweetheart of 14 years, Xisca Perello, at a castle in Mallorca on Saturday. Nadal,…2799 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online
There are 156 patients receiving intensive care treatment, the official said.
Kuwait’s total virus tests have reached 441,143 so far after 3,721 tests have been done over the past 24 hours, Dr Al Sanad said.
The Health Ministry reported that 805 more patients have recovered from COVID-19 over the past 24 hours, taking the total number of recoveries from the disease to 46,161 in Kuwait.
The United Arab Emirates pledged to provide 10 million food parcels and meals to communities badly affected by…1770 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online