Thank you for your reading and interest in the news COVID-19: Kuwait’s death toll rises to 96 and now with details
Kuwait reported on Friday eight new deaths from COVID-19, raising the total such fatalities in the country to 96, according to the official news agency KUNA.
Rafael Nadal married his childhood sweetheart of 14 years, Xisca Perello, at a castle in Mallorca on Saturday. Nadal,…16 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online
The Health Ministry also confirmed 885 further infections, taking the country’s tally to 12,860, KUNA said.
The newly diagnosed cases include people who were in touch with previously infected people and cases being investigated for sources of infection, the ministry’s spokesman said in a media update.
He added that there are 190 patients in intense care units, including 100 in critical condition.
Kuwait so far has conducted over 236,000 coronavirus tests, according to the official.
The Health Ministry said 189 more patients have recovered from the disease, bringing to 3,640 the total recoveries in the country.
Kuwait has recently seen a rise in COVID-19 cases, prompting the government to impose a total nationwide curfew that went into effect on Sunday. The 24-hour curfew will continue until May 30.
These were the details of the news COVID-19: Kuwait’s death toll rises to 96 for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information.
To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Gulf News and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.
Against the backdrop of the unprecedented conditions brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, Boursa Kuwait saw a net profit…6 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online