Kuwait on Saturday announced four more fatalities from the COVID-19, raising to 19 the total such deaths in the country, the Kuwaiti news agency KUNA reported
The latest dead were a Kuwaiti woman and three Egyptian, Indian and Bangladeshi residents, the Health Ministry said . The ministry also recorded 278 new coronavirus cases, bringing to 2,892 the country’s infection tally, spokesman for the Health Ministry Dr. Abdullah Al Sanad said.
Rafael Nadal married his childhood sweetheart of 14 years, Xisca Perello, at a castle in Mallorca on Saturday. Nadal,…0 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online
The newly diagnosed cases include 252 in touch with previously infected people and 13 others linked to travel abroad, the official said
Kuwaiti Health Minister Sheikh Basil Al Sabah, meanwhile, said that 43 more patients have recovered from COVID-19, bringing the total recoveries in the country to 656. The recovered patients will be transferred to the rehabilitation ward of a hospital designating for receiving those infected with the virus, he told KUNA. They will leave the facility in the next two days, according to the minister.
Against the backdrop of the unprecedented conditions brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, Boursa Kuwait saw a net profit…26 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online