Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya is back in action, reopened in August following just over two months of partial closure and welcoming locals and international travellers.
Rafael Nadal married his childhood sweetheart of 14 years, Xisca Perello, at a castle in Mallorca on Saturday. Nadal,…160 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online
From new dining concepts at each of its many restaurants and lounges, to new service standards including a focus on health and safety, every guest will feel right at home at the stylish urban sanctuary in the heart of Kuwait City.
“This has been months in the making, and our team couldn’t be more excited to welcome back old friends and new arrivals,” says Didier Jardin, General Manager. “As we reopen services, roll out new dining concepts, and set new initiatives in play to protect everyone who walks through our doors, it’s fair to say there is no other hotel experience in Kuwait like Four Seasons.”
Most notable is the Hotel’s embrace of Four Seasons program to enhance health and safety throughout the property.
Conceived with an international healthcare leader, the brand-wide program provides care, confidence, and comfort to guests and employees via clear procedures from additional food-handling protocols to enhancements to ventilation systems and other back-of-the-house operations.
Meanwhile, the Hotel’s reopening will coax guests and locals with a wide array of services and amenities, as well as accommodation in any of 284 guest rooms and suites. Special offers include the Kuwait Getaway package with 15 percent off room rates for stays of two or more nights, and Suite Dreams with 25 percent off a stay in a spacious suite.
Spa and wellness facilities have also reopened, offering a select menu of massages and treatments, plus access to the dreamy lantern-lit indoor pool and sun-lit outdoor pool. The latter is the destination for the Spa’s new and popular Cabana Massage and Sound Healing Massage, both created to transport guests far from the city to an idyllic island of calm – if only in their dreams. A private gym concept is also available for individual training, as is membership to the Fitness Centre to encourage people to stay fit, on their feet, and healthy. (New memberships start at KWD 650.)
The Hotel’s extensive line up of restaurants and lounges is up, running, and serving the finest dining in Kuwait City again, with updated menus and other details to savour:
- Sintoho – The chic panoramic rooftop restaurant with its own terrace reopened in September and is now serving dinner daily except on Sunday. Diners will thrill to a hybrid interpretation of Asian cuisine fashioned from the freshest ingredients, with hip music spun by a live DJ as part of the scene. Sintoho’s completely new menu offers mouth-watering specialties that are feasts for the eyes as well as the palate, such as Mushroom and Truffle Dim Sum; Medley of Asian Seasonal Mushrooms; and Red Prawns with Carabineros Shrimps, Togarashi, and Pepper Salsa; plus a brand new selection of mocktails.
- Dai Forni – The rooftop Italian dining experience is back and it’s as inviting and authentic as ever. An updated menu featuring new dishes inspired by Executive Chef Sebastiano Spriveri’s extended stay back home in Italy include Risotto with Porcini Mushrooms and Mascarpone; Handmade Tagliolini with Butter-Thyme Emulsion, Black Truffle Shavings; and Amarena e Cioccolato Chocolate and Sour Cherry Texture. There are also wood-fired pizzas, homemade pasta, and much more to enjoy indoors or out on the vibrant terrace overlooking the gleaming city 21 storeys below.
- Al Bandar – This cosy outdoor lounge is open until 12:00 midnight with new Lebanese-theme nights, a live DJ creating the vibe, flavourful treats such as Basil Coolers and Salmon Tacos, and private air-conditioned resort island-style cabanas for guests to enjoy for dinner and special romantic occasions around the pool.
- Elements – “Your buffet breakfast, your own way” is more than a catchy slogan at this market-style breakfast spot, with a new concept that transforms the table of every guest into a buffet all its own – and an unlimited one, at that. Elements now offers à la carte lunch as well.
- Al Soor – Pop into this popular lobby lounge open from 9:00 am to 12:00 midnight, with an updated menu featuring new light breakfast options, starters, salads, sandwiches, and the latest dessert items. This month’s featured flavour is Chocolate Fondue.
Against the backdrop of the unprecedented conditions brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, Boursa Kuwait saw a net profit…96 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online