Wednesday, 22 April , 2020     |     1898      |      +      |     

Kuwait announces 2 more deaths, 80 cases

Kuwait announces 2 more deaths, 80 cases : Google
  • Coronavirus

Kuwait announced Monday two new deaths due to COVID-19, raising to nine the total such fatalities in the country.


The Health Ministry confirmed 80 new coronavirus cases, taking to 1,995 the country’s infection tally, spokesman for the Health Ministry Dr Abdullah Al Sanad said.

The newly diagnosed cases include 72 in touch with previously infected people and eight others being investigated, the official added.

The latest deaths were two Indian and Bangladeshi residents who suffered from chronic diseases, Dr Al Sanad said in a media briefing.

Kuwaiti Health Minister Sheikh Basil Al Sabah, meanwhile, said that 62 more patients have recovered from COVID-19, raising to 367 the overall recoveries in the country.

Kuwait Today Business Subscription

Keywords:
Category: #Coronavirus, #Coronavirus Kuwait, #Kuwait News | 2020/04/22 latest update at 9:25 AM
Source : Gulf News | Photocredit : Google
1899
Comments Add comment

Latest Comments


  
  LinkedIn Gulf Media

Sponsored Publications


Related Articles

The editorial staff of Kuwait Media would like to give all of its readers from Gulf and Kuwait and the whole world the opportunity to participate actively in the development of the website! If you have something interesting, fun, scandalous - just something worth to be seen from more people. Capture it and share it in the Kuwait Today with a short text.

Do you have information you want to reach our readers?

Send article/s

You can subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter and Google pages or use our RSS feed channel to always read the most important news about Kuwait, the Gulf and the world.


Latest searches in Kuwait Today