Tuesday, 3 March , 2020     |     3868      |      +      |     

Kuwait confirms new coronavirus cases, takes toll to 56

Kuwait confirms new coronavirus cases, takes toll to 56 : Google
  • Government

Kuwait confirmed ten more cases of the novel coronavirus on Monday, taking the toll to 56, according to the country’s health ministry.

“All the new cases contracted the virus after visiting Iran,” Public Health Undersecretary Buthaina al-Mudhaf told a press conference.


She said the infected patients were in a stable condition.

Last week, Kuwait called off National Day celebrations as part of its fight against the outbreak.

So far, Kuwait has evacuated around 800 citizens from Iran, where 54 people had died from the virus.

The coronavirus was first detected in China in December 2019 and has spread to more than 45 other countries, including the U.S., the U.K., Singapore, France, Russia, Spain and India, raising global alarm.

Kuwait Today Business Subscription

Keywords:
Category: #Government, #Kuwait News | 2020/03/03 latest update at 3:41 PM
Source : Internet | Photocredit : Google
3869
Comments Add comment

Latest Comments


  
  LinkedIn Gulf Media

Sponsored Publications


Related Articles

The editorial staff of Kuwait Media would like to give all of its readers from Gulf and Kuwait and the whole world the opportunity to participate actively in the development of the website! If you have something interesting, fun, scandalous - just something worth to be seen from more people. Capture it and share it in the Kuwait Today with a short text.

Do you have information you want to reach our readers?

Send article/s

You can subscribe to our Facebook, Twitter and Google pages or use our RSS feed channel to always read the most important news about Kuwait, the Gulf and the world.


Latest searches in Kuwait Today