Rafael Nadal married his childhood sweetheart of 14 years, Xisca Perello, at a castle in Mallorca on Saturday. Nadal,…2 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online
The ministry official spokesperson, Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad, said in his daily coronavirus briefing, eight of the cases were travelers, including five Kuwaiti citizens who returned home from the United Kingdom, a single national who came back from Spain, a male Kuwaiti who flew back from the US and a female citizen who returned from Spain, as part of the state repatriates’ evacuation operation. As to the mingling cases, they amounted to 101, including 79 of Indian residents, three Pakistanis, six from Bangladesh, six Egyptians, six Iranians, a Filipino, Dr. Al-Sanad said, adding that all of these persons had been in close contact with others whose contraction circumstances were being pondered.
Dr. Al-Sanad said there were 20 patients at intensive care wards, including seven in critical condition, thus the whole number of cases that continued to receive medical care at public hospitals stood at 561. Up to 911 people were discharged from non-residential quarantines, Dr. Al-Sanad said, renewing the call upon citizens and residents to comply with public health instructions during the crisis.
Earlier today, Minister of Health Dr. Basel Al-Sabah declared that four patients recovered and the total number of those who became well reached 103.
On Saturday, Kuwait declared first coronavirus-related fatality; a 46-year-old Indian. (end) mak.rk
COVID-19 Live Updates – visit our Live Coronavirus page for Live Update and Latest News and Data for Coronavirus in Gulf Coast
Against the backdrop of the unprecedented conditions brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, Boursa Kuwait saw a net profit…28 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online