Kuwait reported on Friday 83 new COVID-19 cases, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 993, the Health Ministry said in a statement.
Rafael Nadal married his childhood sweetheart of 14 years, Xisca Perello, at a castle in Mallorca on Saturday. Nadal,…6 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online
The new cases include two Kuwaiti citizens who returned from Britain, the statement said.
It added that 77 cases have a history of contact with infected patients and the cause of the infection for the other four cases is still under investigation.
So far, 869 patients are receiving treatment, including 26 in ICU, the statement noted.
Meanwhile, Kuwaiti Minister of Health Bassel Al-Sabah announced the recovery of 12 patients from the coronavirus, raising the total number of recoveries in the country to 123.
On April 4, Kuwait reported the first death case of COVID-19.
The Kuwaiti government has decided to impose a nationwide curfew to contain the spread of the coronavirus.
On March 13, Kuwait suspended all commercial flights. The government also decided to close stores, malls and barbershops. Enditem
Against the backdrop of the unprecedented conditions brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, Boursa Kuwait saw a net profit…138 | the publication reaches you by | Kuwait Online